It’s definitely patio season, and the PiPress offers a great list of the best ones in town.
The readers’ favorite? Why W.A. Frost, of course.
1. W.A. Frost, 374 Selby Ave., St. Paul; 651-224-5715; wafrost.com (33.5 percent total reader votes)
2. Stella’s Fish Cafe, 1400 W. Lake St., Minneapolis; 612-824-8862; stellasfishcafe.com (32 percent)
3. The Liffey, 175 W. Seventh St., St. Paul; 651-556-1420; www.theliffey.com (22.5 percent)
4. Admiral D’s Waterfront Tavern, 4424 Lake Ave., White Bear Lake; 651-330-3101; admiralds.com (8 percent)
5. Manitou Station, 2171 Fourth St., White Bear Lake,¬†651-426-2300; manitoustation.com (4 percent)
See the full story for the PiPress’s top 25 rooftop/terrace, along the water, and neighborhood patios.
Now will someone please tell me why Gabby’s didn’t make the list? I mean, sure, it’s not the greatest venue in town, but the patio is one of the city’s best kept secrets. I’m looking forward to Psycho Suzie’s taking over the location shortly.
Where else? Where else? What are your favorite patios in town?